August 11, 2012

Photo Session

My husband and I have been so blessed by so many great friends while living in Okinawa. Living so far away from the states, you lean on each other more and friends become just as close as relatives. I miss all of them dearly.

We've been blessed by all of our friends in one way or another, but I'd like to share how one friend blessed me with her gift of photography. Svetlana stepped up to help me in the first grade Sunday school room and I got to know her more each week. She is an amazing woman! Svetlana was so sweet to offer to take photos of me with a cake so I could have a photo to place on this site. We only had about two hours for set-up, lighting adjustments and the actual photos! Not enough time at all, but Svetlana did an awseome job! Here are a few of the best photos she took in that short time.






Thank you Svetlana for beautiful photos that I can now show off on my blog! I had so much fun taking them and am so glad God gave us the opportunity to have a few hours to take them.

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:  If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10




No comments:

Post a Comment